Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Blog...

For 25 years I've been writing, eon's have I meant to blog, and still it took forever to even be able to check my e-mail daily, let alone keep the same e-address. I've started over 6 myspace pages (half under assumed names) only to let myself forget about them after short periods of time.
My attention span is nil...
It's taken me three days to open this account, post a few pics and make this pretty. It's been left here, open on my desk top under ten other tabs, three open windows a movie or sitcom sharing a screen. Language always on my mind, out my mouth, but hardly ever through my fingertips, feeling slightly anti-social for holding back communication that I lust for as I read around others words. Playing out scenarios in my head of who I'd meet if I'd only try. Continuously.
And for 25 days with my new baby I stare at the screen, and I think - I can do this. I can keep this line open - I can make the attempt and produce something fantastic when I actually take the steps towards that line I've only thought of before. (even if it takes a while)
I learned that from experience. Thanks Averi, you inspire me

No comments: